Sunday, December 6, 2015

St. Nikolaus Day


Thankfully I have a friend currently stationed in Germany that posted on Facebook that she had put the boots by the door in hopes that St. Nikolaus would arrive. Thankfully, they are eight hours ahead of us, and that left me some time to run to the store and get the supplies for this year's boots. Otherwise, St. Nikolaus would have been delayed a day or two or may have even forgotten.

True to form he left his American friends a boot stuffed with non-traditional items. This year it was Nike socks and Nike shirts. I'll be honest. I was sick of washing the red/white basketball socks that match the team uniforms every night.



Within minutes, though, this is what I found in the living room. The boys are currently suffering a sugar hangover.



No comments:

Post a Comment