Sunday, December 2, 2018

Soccer Showcase

Six soccer games in two days. There is no better way to spend a weekend. Evan’s team went 1-2 in Memphis; Keagan’s team went 1-1-1. Saturday’s games were played in mud pits. Sunday’s games were played in brutal winds. But I consider myself lucky to be able to watch both boys play at the same venue.

With an abbreviated season, these are the only pictures I have of Evan this season. And they were taken with my phone! 😢 The tongue. Always. His signature look.







I’m afraid this is the last of travel soccer for a while - maybe ever. My heart is saddened at the mere mention of giving up something that is such an integral part of our lives. But sometimes our paths in life take an unexpected detour. Something better lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment