Thursday, December 6, 2018

St. Nickolaus Day

It's St. Nickolaus Day and he visited us last  night. With the threat of Ryker eating the candy and tearing up the boots, I (I mean St. Nick) had to keep the boots in the closet and the candy hidden. Thus, there are no picturesque photos of the loot. I do have a pic of the dog, though.

Suffice it to say that Ryker is still causing heartache and costing us money. He ate the Direct TV cable again this week, he has broken/eaten every snowman ornament that I have collected since Keagan was a baby, and he has bitten into two PS4 controllers. Both of the bird feeders are destroyed. He can't keep blankets in his dog house for making cotton confetti and he loves to play chase around the house while carrying your prized Rothy's, or in the boys' cases Vans and Jordans, in his mouth. The cat hates him. I'm constantly cleaning up after him. Keagan loaths taking care of him; Evan only tolerates him when he is sleeping. But Wes loves him. We finally persuaded Wes that Ryker needs training. Good, solid, professional training.

So St. Nick visited last night, but all I have is this dog-gone picture of Ryker.






No comments:

Post a Comment