Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust


I almost hate to post this. My superstitions have me believing that if I do, then our winning streak in basketball will come to an end. Just a few weeks ago I prayed for one win; I have since begun to pray about the championship game. This is because I believe in the impossible. I think my encouragement from the sidelines and my constant screams of "Hands Up!" might be the key to our success. We are on a roll with four wins, and I just can't give it all up so easily.

Therefore, my screams of "man up" will continue for at least two more weeks.

Evan's double over time winning shot taken in the last 52 seconds of tonight's game was not captured on film. You may be surprised to learn that in my excitement I had the camera pointing at the court's floor and not on the winning play. One really nice lady offered to share her footage with me, and she even agreed to post the video this evening on facebook. "Friend me," she said over her shoulder. The only problem is I have no idea who she is.




This will have to do for now - until we win our spot in the championship game that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment