Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Purchase

For a couple of years now I have desired a Dyson vacuum. When my vacuum of ten years broke two years ago, I couldn't bring myself to buy one, though, and I settled for a cheaper model that cost me $99. In the past year I have taken this thing to the repairman no fewer than six times, and I promised myself that if it broke again, I would purchase the prized Dyson. On Sunday afternoon I squealed with delight when the belt broke again and the smell of burned rubber wafted down the hall. I immediately hit the web to decide which Dyson model I should purchase: DC 24 or DC 25. My 20% off coupon arrived in the mail yesterday, and I can't wait to push the models across the store's floor.

If marriage, a full time job, and two kids didn't mark the entrance to adulthood, then definitely the delight in purchasing a vacuum must.

No comments:

Post a Comment