Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Vacation is Here

We came home today and did the "It's Christmas Break!" dance. Which basically means I danced, Wes took a nap, Evan perused random football videos on the computer, and Keagan played video games. So maybe it was really like any other day in our house.

We celebrated our first night of vacation by going out for Mexican. We spent way too much money on baskets of chips and salsa. Evan decided he needed to walk it all off, so we drove downtown to the walk-through Christmas light display.



The boys smiled only because we promised that they would get to open a Christmas gift if they stood long enough to snap a picture. I think Keagan's eyes might give you an idea of the real thoughts behind those smiles. Apparently, taking pictures in public is the absolute worst thing you can be asked to do. I mean what if someone sees you standing in front of the tree smiling? It's the worst. I mean the worst.

But I got my picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment