Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve

Tonight we drove to Nashville to see ICE. Forget the beautiful ice sculptures and the attention to exquisite details, I can only see three adults and a child in this picture. When did my boys become one boy and one boy-as-tall-as his-mama? 


I'll tell you when. When he woke up on Wednesday morning and I noticed his NEW jeans were a little short. When he wore a different pair of jeans this past weekend, and they, too, were too short. When I noticed on Sunday that his brand new Addidas shoes had holes on the sides because his foot busted the seams. This seems to be a reocurring theme in our house.

That's okay. The taller he is,the better he will be able to see over the line next fall when he's playing middle school football.


As for the exhibit, we all agreed it was nicely done and a great holiday event, even with temperatures around 14 degrees.


Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment