Sunday, December 17, 2023

Family Christmas

It’s Christmas Day at our house! 



Santa did not make a visit but my family did. We had lasagna, salad, and cheese knots. And cookies and cheesecake for dessert. It was delicious!





He’s going to cry when he gets to wear this scarf and walk into Old Trafford this week, and I can’t wait! Watching a game live will be the very best gift for him, but his joy will be my gift. Evan told me today, “I’m most excited about Keagan’s excitement. I can’t wait to see Keagan’s face” when he’s in Manchester.

Be still my heart.



At chapter events and winter formal, Evan has been wearing a Wal-Mart dress shirt, the one he had to buy when he forgot to pack a dress shirt to Moo’s funeral in July. His one wish for a Christmas gift was a nice dress shirt to wear to spring formal. Now he has one to wear to English tea this week.  

Tomorrow we take off on a jet plane for a Christmas we won’t ever forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment