Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Summer Time Fun

I’m back to work this week; the boys are back to school next week. We are all trying to soak up as much sun and fun as we can before the stress of tests, homework, training, work, booster club, and life get in the way. 

After Freshman Orientation this week, Keagan hung out by the pool with a group of friends, to include his girlfriend Madilyn in the purple suit. On our way to soccer tonight he said Ms. Amber makes killer subs and I need to look into her recipe. šŸ˜‚





Evan went to the beach with a group of three or four families - to include his girlfriend Madalyn. He says he didn’t miss me, but I’m certain he’s not telling the truth. I mean these pics clearly show his misery. šŸ˜‚




On Sunday, Wes and I hosted our dear friends from Virginia, the Davis Family. It was so great catching up with them. It was as if days had passed instead of years since our last visit. 



This week is the official start to fall soccer season. It truly is the only way I can easily say goodbye to summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment