Wednesday, July 24, 2019

House # I Lost Count

It’s been one week since we flew back home from vacation and spent our first night in our new house.



 All of our boxes are unpacked, the laundry is done, the pantry is stocked, and the pictures are hung. My dad did much of the work putting together beds, moving furniture, hanging pictures, changing plugs. He may never come to visit us again. I don’t understand, though, I let him rest every evening for a couple of hours. 😂



The grandfather clock was delivered last night, and we pick up our newly painted tables on Friday. The new buffet should be delivered next week. The built ins will be added to the loft in the next two weeks. And the screened in porch should be done in the next month. 

My sister and her family spent the night with us after driving through the area on their way home from vacation. I found this on my phone tonight. 



I hope I’m helping them move next! 

I’ve got four days to rest before I go back to work on Monday. This has been the most eventful, crazy, busy, unexpected summer - ever! I feel like it has been years since I’ve been to work, and yet, I still need another month to tie up loose ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment