Thursday, May 26, 2016

I Now Have Two Middle-Schoolers

Keagan and Mrs. Spence
 

 I might have been a little sad at Keagan's elementary school promotion ceremony today except that it was so blazing hot in the school gym it was all I could do to keep from passing out. I stayed focused long enough to hear his name announced, not once but twice! He was voted by his peers and teachers as the top class citizen. I'm so super proud that other students and teachers deem him role-model worthy.





After the ceremony, we took pictures with the classmates and the girlfriend. How cute is she?












This afternoon we celebrate another successful school year with ice cream! I think I might celebrate with a strong drink instead; I just realized that I now have two middle-schoolers! God be with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment