Sunday, December 28, 2014

He Said It

Me: Hey, Keagan. What would you like to drink? Lemonade? Sprite?

Keagan: No, I want to try the rum punch.



Me: I think there's a bowl game on TV tonight.

Keagan: It's the Independence Bowl, Mom. It will only be worth watching if there are hot cheerleaders. 


Evan: There are too many meaningless (football) bowls: Auto Zone, Music City, Popeyes, Chick Fil A Peach Bowl...

Me: But the Popeye's Bowl game is in the Bahamas. That can't be all bad. 

Evan: If they serve peach shakes to the players at the ChickFilA Bowl, then that's the one I want to play in. 


Keagan: Mom, do I look okay? I mean Dad's wearing a button up. E is wearing a polo, and I have on sports wear. 

Me: You look fine. We're just going downstairs to eat. 

Keagan: But I gotta look good. You never know what might happen. 

Me: Like what?

Keagan: A hot cheerleader might want to check me out. 


Evan: This milk doesn't taste like milk in the United States. What kind of milk is it? Taste it and tell me if you think it's goat or llama milk.


Evan: All Grenada needs to be perfect is a Chick Fil A and milk chocolate...

Keagan: And hot chicks.



No comments:

Post a Comment