Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Engineers and Artisans We Are Not

I guess it's no secret my boys have a hate relationship with art and music, but I do not foresee either boy exploring the field of engineering either. Today we put "easy to assemble" and "fail proof" gingerbread houses together and both houses collapsed within minutes. 


I would doubt the product and its promises except the neighbor kids' houses stood straight and resembled the pictures on the box.


The next time one of my boys scores on the soccer field, I will take extreme pleasure in their talent. 


Even with structurally unstable houses and a designated last place finish in the design competition, Evan was all smiles. The sugar high from licking fingers full of icing may have had something to do with it, though. 


Keagan didn't care what his looked like, as long as he wasn't in last place. He just wanted to eat it! Until he remembered he doesn't like gingerbread. 

Next on the agenda is decorating Christmas cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment