Sunday, January 27, 2013

Motivational Letter

Keagan wrote this yesterday. He told me he wrote it so that he will always remember, even when others say he isn't strong enough or big enough, that he is an athlete.

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!



"I am speed. I am speed. I am quick as lighting. I am as quick as a car. I am quick then a run a way chrain. I am as strong as Hulk. It does not matter if you are small or big you are all of these. Some pepel say I am to small to do it. Do not think that way. U can acplish any thing you put your mind to. If pepel say you can not do it do not run away from it just chrie. Do not run do it. Do not be skard to step out of your kumfert zone."

Keagan 2013

4 comments:

  1. This may not be the very first thing that went into the "2013 Jar", but we think it is the best foundation for whatever the year brings!
    We love you, Keagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome ... and sure to be part of an ESPN show in about 10 or 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Oma...and yes Keagan..you can do anything you put your mind and heart into. When you think like you do...nothing is impossible regardless of size or strength..Grandaddy and I are so proud of you and Evan and the young boys you are becoming. Love you Keagan..Nonnie..

    ReplyDelete