Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mental Toughness


Keagan's first game was Thursday. I'll give you one guess as to what Keagan was doing instead of mentally preparing for the game.

Watching the cheerleaders, of course, but I guess the picture proves he wasn't the only one. The team might lack mental toughness.


However, when you are so fast, you leave the other players in a blur during a fast break, I guess you don't need a lot of mental preparation.


The Mavericks won their first game fairly easily, but next week's game against the Bulls leaves me nervous. If it is a close game or if the game comes down to a buzzer beater, I might just get a little wild. I have promised to make sure that guy to my right is Evan so that my celebratory kiss is at least planted on a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment