Friday, February 3, 2012

Sportscasting 101


For a hot second I considered studying meteorology in college. I thought I wanted to be the 6:00 weather girl, and then I realized people hate you when you get the forecast wrong. I decided, instead, to study education, my one true calling from the age of eight, because I am convinced clouds like to play tricks on people.

You can bet I teach one killer cloud unit, though.

This week Evan has been broadcasting the daily announcements on the school's morning news; he reads the breakfast menu like a pro. He told me he's practicing for TV so that when his NFL career is over, he will know how to work the booth.

Click here to see Evan's newscast.

He can be the next Troy Aikman; I won't mind. But, Dude, you can't be on TV with a jacked up hat. Where was wardrobe when filming took place last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment