Monday, February 20, 2012

Soccer Pics


This is for Wes who asked, "Did you get any good pictures at the tournament?" 
This is magical; Evan was caught in mid-air stopping the goal.


In the last game, both boys played forward. This has happened only once before.  The excitement of that moment was so great, I tore my calf muscle. I was luckier this time around, and I left the game with all of my muscles working properly.



Evan won the ball and had a shot at the goal. The right leg kick was too wide. I heard the coach yell, "Shoot with your left!" At that point, it was a little too late to offer any advice. 


This team stayed in the same hotel as us and they were from another town in Georgia that has an Army post. Several of the kids on the team were Army brats just like my two. After the tournament, my boys went swimming with this guy. There was never any mention of soccer; just three boys hanging out at the pool.


Keagan is always the smallest. This team had a seven year old on its team, too, and Keagan wanted to go against him so badly. It never panned out that way, though.

Kudos to our friend Vanessa for catching these shots on the field. I took my camera, but I only got pre-game shots. Once the game begins, I don't ever remember to pick up the camera. Luckily, Vanessa does. These are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment