Monday, January 2, 2012

Oral Surgery


Just call me Doctor Toole. I just performed oral surgery in my bathroom and removed this thing from my child's mouth.

Is it just me or is that one big tooth??? If I hadn't pulled it out myself, I would have confused it for the tooth of a megalodon. Do you know how many times I told Keagan this week to "man up; it's just a lose tooth." Well, suffice it to say that after seeing this thing, I now know why he was looking forward to a shot of novocain in the mouth, and why it has taken an inordinate amount of time to lose a baby tooth.

Special thanks to the big brother who knocked this tooth loose last week. Our appointment to have it removed is Wednesday. I think I will just cancel that and use the money I would have given the dentist on a pair of Toms wrap boots.

I might also add that I am super pumped to have a kid that doesn't have teeth stacked in front of each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment