Friday, October 8, 2010

He Said It

Because I never want to forget how precious it is to have six and seven year old boys...

- This fog is so thick! I can't see jack!
- Who's Jack? Oh my gosh, Mom! Did you run over him?

- Mom, just tell me. Is Indiana Jones going to live or die?
- I'm sure he has another trick up his sleeve, and he will beat the bad guys.
- But Indie doesn't have a shirt on, Mom. Where will he hide his tricks?

- Keagan, those knee pads are not going to fit you. They are made for an adult.
- Mom, did you forget? I'm six now! I think they'll fit just fine.

- Mom, this twenty cents is for you.
- What's this for?
- I'm paying you for being such a good mom.

- Mom, I think I want to take a bath in the cajuzzi.
- OK. Let me run the water.
- (a few minutes later Keagan gets in the warm water filled with bubbles) I could get used to this, Mom. This is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment