Thursday, October 7, 2010

Phinneas and Ferb Musical


Evan's school musical "Phinneas and Ferb" was today, and it went off with all of the mistakes and miscues of any musical performed by seven year olds. I had all of the lines memorized from our nightly rehearsal, but I still didn't understand a word of today's performance. Even with the script, it didn't make much sense to me. 



I am relieved it is over, though, and I am even more relieved that Evan knew all of his lines because play rehearsal was just about as old as my hearing every day how excited someone is that 3rd brigade is returning next week from deployment when we still have 384 more days. I'm not jealous or anything.



It was a great joy to see Evan in the spotlight, to see all of those kids give him a big hug at the end of the play and to see the pats on the back as we walked the hallways on our way to the car. 



Here's to the long four day weekend and no more line rehearsals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment