Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

For the first time in a really long time, we celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday with my family. We ate some wonderful food, watched several games of football, and played lots of Uno.



Last year my mom sent me the idea of making cupcakes in the shape of a turkeys. After making fifteen of those things last year and almost losing my mind thumbing through stacks and stacks of sprinkles to produce thirty turkey feet, I vowed never again. This year my mom found the idea of making Pilgrim hats out of cookies and marsh mellows. After her experience, she promised to eliminate all holiday cooking crafts.












Vikki wanted Wes to take a few pictures of Mallory. She wouldn't pose for anything, but this one of her walking out the front door is the cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment