Monday, March 30, 2020

Home School

Today was the first day of homeschool. Not one teacher for either boy provided any assignment, enrichment, or even suggested a book to read. The school system’s reasoning is teachers need time to put something together, so it rolls out next Monday. I can’t have the boys thinking they get three weeks of spring break; I took matters into my own hands. My boys are about to learn something at the Toole Charter School!



Keagan is working on factoring trinominals with me. He’s doing drivers ed with Wes. 



He’s training daily for soccer with sessions designed by his travel coach. 



Evan is doing online study sessions for his AP courses and daily ACT practice. He’s putting up 200 shots a day on the new basketball goal.



We are in quarantine through May 1. All non-essential businesses in Tennessee are closed as of midnight tonight. God help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment