Friday, May 10, 2019

Eighth Grade Dance


 
Eighth grade dance. Keagan decided to go with a group of guys instead of a date. Then I found this on IG. I don’t know this girl, but Keagan looks so happy. He’s just beaming! I see his smile and I see my sister. 



Gosh! Look at that smile! He’s so handsome! 



The teachers worked so hard to make the cafeteria look like something other than a cafeteria. It’s gorgeous! 



Keagan had a very specific ensemble in mind when we went shopping last weekend, but then we couldn’t find the pants he wanted in his size. The idea was scratched and we built a new outfit. He looks so good in it and he knows it!


 
Keagan and his two best friends, Ty and Landon.



 In two weeks both of my boys will be in highschool. Two weeks! We are busy beyond belief. I’m exhausted most days. I dream of my bed and no alarm clocks. I wonder some days how it all gets done. But I know it will soon be over. And then I realize these are the very best days. It simply can’t get better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment