Friday, December 29, 2017

Day #4: Livin’ the Dream

Keagan and Wes were up bright and early for a snorkeling trip to Devil’s Grotto. They spotted sharks, parrot fish, and angel fish. These are some my favorites but early wake-ups are not on Evan’s vacation itenerary, so he and I stayed behind. I’m on book number three of vacation and couldn’t miss chapter 22. Sitting in a lounge chair in the sun with a Dr. Pepper and my Kindle is what my dreams are made of. 

After lunch, the boys went for a swim in the pool. 



The highlight of Keagan’s day was his swimming with dolphins tour. He’s wanted to do this for two years, so this has been a longstanding dream. 



After swimming with dolphins, we drove to Hell. We had to take this picture at the local post office.



What would hell be like without some heat? The lava fields make for a great backdrop to the tourist trap.



Evan wanted to buy “I’d rather go to Hell than school” t-shirt at the gift shop. Since he did not bring his own money and I didn’t share his sense of humor, he left empty handed. 



We finished the day at another low key restaurant eating conch and snapper. Please don’t tell me we have to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment