Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve


The candlelight service on Christmas Eve is my favorite time to be in church. 


Sausage balls, loaded baked potato soup, and peanut butter blossoms make for one of my favorite meals. 



Watching the Cowboy game in the afternoon and praying for a win is a tradition as old as I am young. Finding Dak’s jersey wet and drying in the bathroom might be a new twist on an old tradition. When I asked what happened, Evan replied, “We baptized Dak and cleansed him of all those interceptions. Now we got a clean slate for next year.”


Decorating sugar cookies for Santa means Keagan tries to make the ugliest cookie and the biggest mess, Evan cares just about eating them, and Wes and I are the only ones attempting to make a pretty cookie.

Traditions. Merry Christmas Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment