Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Santa made it! Like every good soccer family, the boys were gifted cleats, spirit wear, and running gloves to wear on cold game days.



Evan got the coveted Cowboys blanket and exclaimed, “I finally have a blanket big enough to cover my body.” 


Keagan got his John Wall jersey and Jordan shoes. He sniffed the shoes but was disappointed to report that they didn’t smell as good as they do in the store.


I’m not sure what this means!?!?

This ones better. Isn’t he handsome? 


I ordered for myself and put under the tree a new pair of Vince Camuto booties. Wes ordered four shirts for himself, then forgot about them, and opened them with surprise. Bring 40 something is grand!

Best part of today, though, was checking my email and finding this from American Airlines, “It’s time to check in!” 80 degree temps, the sand, and the sea are 24 hours away! Eeek!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment