Friday, March 11, 2011

Young Author's Writing Competition

Evan was invited to participate in the annual Georgia Young Authors' Writing Competition after he wrote a story about solving a robbery that took place in a statue museum. Wes and I haven't read the story, but after reading last year's winning story about two hot dogs that fall in love and have baby weiners, I think Evan might have a chance. Although several people have commented on Evan's story line, I will remind you that the talk of solving crimes is pretty consistent in the home of a federal agent. Although no statues have been stolen from the local 3rd ID museum, I'd rather read about stolen property than what is really taking place around here. I feel like we are in the midst of an episode of NYPD Blue every single week. And although I admit I am completely biased, I would definitely rather read about stolen artwork than a family of weinies ambushed by mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment