Saturday, February 5, 2011

Suns End of Year Party

Before Christmas we were praying for one win, and we ended the season with a winning record of 7-3. It was better than any one of us could expected - especially after that first practice when we had more boys sprawled out on the gym floor after tripping over each other's feet than we did actually playing basketball.

Evan won the prized top scorer with 51 points, and if you would have asked me if I thought that possible back in December, I would have laughed. Evan constantly surprises me.




I asked Coach Tim and Coach Cody if they would be interested in coaching the Suns again next winter, and tonight they asked, "Winter? What about the fall and football?"

Guys after my own heart I tell ya.

See you then, Coaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment