Friday, September 5, 2008

Kiss and Tell

Evan rides the daycare bus in the morning with his friend Abigeal. Although they do not attend the same school, they have been in the same preschool for two years and we know the family well. On Friday afternoon on the way home from school, Abigeal kissed Evan. He told us all about it at dinner last night. Because this is not the first girl to have tried to plant a kiss on Evan, I began to wonder if maybe Evan weren't the one to blame.

I ran into Abigeal's mother just a few hours later, and she said, "Well Abigeal and Evan seem to be getting along real nicely." Assuming she knew the story of the kiss, I tried to tell her that I thought the kissing was a little too much. The strange look on her face told me she didn't know a thing about it. In the end, the truth was revealed. The bus driver confirmed that Abigeal was the one doing the kissing.

Beware girls: If you kiss my Evan, he will tell on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment