Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Foodies

The count down to the end of summer has begun, and as with every summer, I have a self-imposed list of things to get done. You never know when you will find the time to get it done if it isn’t done now. Last week I washed, organized, and finalized college supplies. Monday I cleaned out all of the closets and made donations of unused clothing. Today I had the cars cleaned (Evan’s Jeep smelled like fish bait 🤮), and I wiped down the fridge and freezer. Next up is to hire a carpet cleaner because my hand held cleaner didn’t get the job done to my liking.  

I can’t have all work and no play, though. I mean it is summer! I have to fill my days with some fun, too. Keagan, Madi and I planned a trip to Nashville, but the car cleaners ran late and our entire schedule was thrown off. Instead we had an adventurous lunch at a Korean restaurant. 



When we pulled up, Madi almost refused to go in - even Keagan was hesitant. Madi asked, “Have you eaten here before?” I told her no. She didn’t think today was the best day to try out something new. 



We had to order by picture. 



The food was served on styrofoam plates, so Keagan predicted it would be fire. He was right. The Yakimando was fantastic! 



We also had spicy pork bulgogi and Japchae. Keagan loved the sweet potato noodles. 

Now that the house, minus the carpet, is clean, it is time to hit the pool. 

Summer days are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment