Monday, April 9, 2018

My Guy

Thursday Keagan was announced as the team captain of his travel team. The coach appointed him as captain because of “his encouraging talk on the field.” Sunday his team won another state league game. And he only got called for one foul in the entire game. 

This was it.



But he had some great footwork that got him around the offense. 


Then today his math teacher texted me to say he made a 95 on today’s test. More than half scored lower than 80%. 

All of this talent? It’s definitely my genes. Now the other kid I still haven’t decided to claim. Last night I found he was the one buying music and charging it to my credit card! Last month Wes cancelled his card because we thought some type of fraud was transpiring. Then I noticed we were still getting charged. Evan denied buying anything - even after I was able to link the purchases to his Apple ID. He’s now volunteering as a parking attendant at next weekend’s soccer tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment