Monday, November 9, 2015

Court Side

Tonight was the home opener for the middle school basketball season. I have to admit that last week's Jamboree was a teaser and had me more than ready to get back into the gym and basketball season (it might have had something to do with Evan's finger roll shot and our last minute come back), but about ten minutes into tonight's game, I was burning up, annoyed by the loud fans, and wishing I had my stadium seat. Let's just say I was quickly over basketball in the middle of game one of the season. Did I mention we lost? Yeah, we lost 28 to a lot.

However, my number 41 scored 12 points, blocked a shot, and had a few rebounds.  


He looked good, and I made sure everyone knew he was mine!
 

The more I think of spin moves, driving through the paint, and making Dirk shots,  the closer I get to welcoming the winter sport season and saying good-bye to the pitch. 




No comments:

Post a Comment