Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Spirit


After church today, the weekend of family fun continued in the city where we saw "The Grinch." I thought for sure the weekend before Thanksgiving would be an easy weekend (free of traffic and crazy crowds) to try to drive to the Grand Ole Opry. I mean who is looking for Christmas spirit when everyone is still trying to find  a turkey for Thanksgiving? But it seems a lot of people are looking to experience Christmas spirit in November. We weren't the only ones trying to avoid the crowds.

Evan wasn't thrilled about spending a Sunday afternoon at the theater when the Cowboys were playing, but I spend every weekend driving him to soccer, football, or basketball games. I told him to deal with it. And he did. Then we came home and watched the Cowboys game on the DVR.

He's going to be super excited to learn we have family pictures scheduled for next weekend. That's my surprise I will break on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment