Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nothing Says Romance Like the Game of Soccer

After conflicts with basketball season, two canceled tournaments, and a trip to the ER, Keagan finally got to play in an indoor soccer tournament...on the night of Feb 14. Our team (and parents) spent a romantic evening in a middle school gym on Valentine's night with soccer, hot dogs, and nachos. So while my friends posted pictures of expensive dinners in swanky downtown restaurants,  I had only this to share.


I took solace in knowing that all of those winter foot skills classes have paid off. Keagan's foot work this weekend was impressive! Who needs braised beef when you can spend your money on killer moves?
 


But I won't lie. I can't wait until outdoor season. The concession stands sell gelato when it's hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment