Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Countdown Begins

Soccer got rained out today. I finished my two hour final exam last night thinking I would be spending the entire day on the soccer fields. That meant I had one full day with NOTHING to do. This was perfect because on Thursday I was placed on bed rest for the calf muscle that still thinks it's fun to not work properly. In case your were wondering, torn muscles are no joke.

I spent the entire day sitting on the couch in my lounge clothes looking for a new house in Tennessee, reading a book that had characters that included people rather than dragons, and watching countless hours of home design and backyard makeovers. I now wrap up my day drinking wine. PERFECTION. Is this really what weekends are supposed to be like?

The free time also meant I had time to think. OMG! We are moving in three weeks and I haven't even begun to sort, clean, or purge the athletic gear that has somehow multiplied itself into copious amounts of sporting goods. I have no idea how that happened. 

Now, we pray that the upcoming deployment list contains someone else's name. Countdown begins!

1 comment:

  1. And we pray as well.
    And we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and...

    ReplyDelete