Monday, March 25, 2013

Scientist in the Making...Or Not

After five weeks of data collection, it's finally done. Evan put the finishing touches on the science fair display board tonight.


Our conclusion was quite simple. Nothing made the cleats smell better so we bought a new pair.


We don't expect a win. Last year's winner built an ice cream maker with a bicycle and small motor. I may be Super Woman but that was out of my league. I am pretty sure it was out of the nine year old winner's league,too. Evan told me tonight, "Mom, after all of this talk of controls and variables, I have decided I plan to be a broadcaster for ESPN when I grow up." At least the project has helped him narrow down his list of possible careers.Scientist has been scratched off the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment