Friday, September 28, 2012

SOAR student


Keagan was awarded SOAR student for this month. In true Keagan style, he gave away all of his goodies from his prize sack to his friends and brother. His teacher calls him her "go to guy" and her "right hand man." She adores him; Keagan seems to think she's a pretty good teacher because she watches football on Sunday afternoons.

This award, though, must have been presented before he got into that little scuffle on the playground that involved swing dumping and pushing another kid into the sand where "ring worms live." I'll be honest and admit the scuffle part of his story was never fully processed by my brain because I got hung up on the mention of ring worms.

I think I am going to be sick.

I think I am going to home school effective Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment