Friday, June 5, 2009

Star Student

Guess who had to wait three months and three weeks for his name to be drawn from the hat in order to be star student? He was so excited to finally have his name drawn, even if he was the last, that Evan grabbed his pencil box as soon as we got home Friday afternoon and quickly began completing his poster. The poster allows each student to write about themselves. Evan is asked to write three super exciting facts about himself. He wrote: 1. I can put one leg on my scooter. (I think this means that he can do a trick.) 2. I can play soccer. (That's not a secret for anyone who knows us.) 3. I have a loose tooth. (I better put a dollar bill and a stick of gum in a safe place for when it is time for the tooth fairy to visit!)


The highlight of the week is Wednesday when Evan is allowed to take his favorite toy to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment