Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cupcakes for Thanksgiving

My mom found this idea in a magazine and sent it to me last week. It's Turkey Cupcakes for Thanksgiving.




The boys were super excited about putting these together. It was perfect timing when another friend posted a recipe for yellow cake on her blog. The boys and I made the cake with her recipe, decorated the cupcakes with chocolate icing, and began the finishing touches. 






















However, once the second turkey was complete, the boys ran. They realized the hardwork in adding eyes, beaks, noses, and feet to eighteen turkeys. I was left with the work all the time lamenting that if we had friends with fewer children it would make the entire process much easier. All eighteen are done, minus feet because that was just too much for my patience level to endure. Let's hope they taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment