Thursday, October 9, 2008

We're Moving Again

Much to my dismay, it seems that this moving ordeal is now a reality. I have ignored it and left all decisions to Wes (with the exception of finding a new house) because I have secretly hoped that we could avoid a move. Yesterday, however, Wes received the stamp of approval from DoL, and he made his way to the last office for another signature and approval for a fund site. Today he drove to the transportation office at Belvoir and arranged our pack out for October 20. On the 21st the moving company will drive our precious goods 1/8 of a mile to our new house. Because for the past three years I have said that if we had a bigger house I would entertain more, I have decided to do just that, and I have decided that no matter what we will buy a house when we get to our next duty station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment