Saturday, October 15, 2022

Orange Crush

My day started early! I was up at dawn to avoid the crowds, the traffic, and also make it back home in time to watch the Tennessee game. Vikki and I went to the Bell Buckle craft fair with just about every other Middle Tennessean. This is the only thing I really wanted to buy; well this and a giant corn dog. But I practiced some self-control and kept on walkin’.



The game of the year, and not only was I attending a craft fair but I signed up for an evening floral class with some friends. I had to peel myself away from the tv and a tied game in the fourth quarter, but you better believe I had my ESPN app right beside me as I cut flowers. 



Isn’t it gorgeous? 





But maybe not as pretty as this. 



Or this. 



Evan is right there! See him? He’s in orange and celebrating like it’s been 15 years since Tennessee beat Alabama. If you are having trouble spotting him, I got a close up. 







And his contribution to the celebration can be seen from miles away. 

What. A. Game! It’s great to be a Vol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment