Sunday, October 9, 2022

Fall Break

It’s fall break! While I’m sad to officially say good-bye to summer and this,



I love October. The temps this time of year are so perfect for being outdoors; you can go to the beach or the mountains and have great weather. While Keagan has a full week off from school, I only get a four day weekend. Many of my friends are posting waterfalls in Hawaii, beach pics at Seaside, castles from exotic escapes in Europe, and the fall leaves seen from mountain tops. Here is my fall break view. 



I wouldn’t want it any other way either - even if I’m spending my weekend in dirty Memphis. After Saturday’s draw against Louisiana and Sunday’s win against Mississippi, we are the only undefeated team in regional league. 



We might be celebrating this weekend’s performance. 

Evan’s fall break began at the end of last week, and he came home for the four day weekend. He had a short agenda: study and sleep. In the four days he was home, the four of us were home together (and awake) for only five hours on Sunday afternoon. He’s headed back to school now well rested, with clean clothes, and a few home cooked meals. 




No comments:

Post a Comment