Thursday, May 5, 2022

He’s Back…

The black cloud that has been hanging over Keagan since his MCL sprain lifted tonight. I felt like this was his best game of the season. He played left / right back tonight and started the game with a lot of confidence. He was running with speed and a smoothness we haven’t seen in a while. 



He and his left wing were able to communicate well and Keagan had several really great overlap runs. One of the overlaps put him the box with a shot that came off the goalie’s foot. Keagan got the assist when his teammate volleyed it in.



 The highlight of the evening was his first goal of the season. A PK. It landed perfectly in the corner of the back of the net. 



However, it was senior night and I ran to the concession stand to pick up flowers for the half time presentation and wasn’t able to record the shot. 😢  I at least got back to the field just in time to see the shot go in. 



What a game, but what a week I’ve had! I’m past sleep deprived and nearing exhaustion. I need some serious sleep! But I’ll happily take exhaustion if it means I get to see more games and more goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment