Wednesday, June 17, 2020

My Kitchen is Done

It has taken two weeks but my kitchen is finally done. I love it!! I’m most pleased with the beautiful quartz (Calacutta Maximus), and the color of the cabinets accentuates it perfectly. 



In this picture the cabinets appear white, but they are gray, SW Anew Gray.



Wes did the backsplash like he’s being doing this for years.




I had to keep the wood accent piece. It warms the room. 



This week we are renovating Keagan’s bathroom. The cream tub was removed yesterday and replaced with white. We also changed the plumbing to allow for a higher shower head. Previously, he had to stoop to wash his hair. The new tile was laid today. 



Tonight Keagan asked me when I thought our house would be free of strange people. What he really wants to know is when will he be able to sleep in past 0800 again.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of it. Good job in selection of paint, floors, quartz...and good job Wes with the backsplash...

    ReplyDelete