Saturday, August 5, 2017

Kickin' Off Soccer Season

Here's the newest Tennessee soccer ref! And he passed on his first attempt! He was stressed about questions pertaining to birds flying on the field, goalies playing the field, and broken crossbars for nothing.

He carried the newly earned patch onto the sidelines of Evan's game to show Wes (and anybody else that wanted to ask about it).



After dinner, we had lemon cake to celebrate - "my first real job."

Evan got recertified this morning and kicked off the fall season this afternoon with his first friendly. 
He had a great game and has already made marked improvement training under our new coach.



The boys won 7-0. This is what winning looks like.



I promise they are happy.

Tonight I received a text from Evan's coach telling me how proud he was of Evan and today's performance. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are with this move and this coach! 

This team is on a quest to win state!

No comments:

Post a Comment