Wednesday, August 9, 2017

First Day of School



Look at these handsome guys! It's the first day of ninth and seventh grades. Middle school AND high school! Clearly I'm not old enough for this to be possible. 

I remember when the were ages 5 and 3, and I thought that this was surely the best time to be a mother. I really thought it just couldn't be a more fun time and age. But I'm loving the teenage years just as much. Keagan is still funny and Evan still surprises me! Every. Day.




Keagan has been waiting for the new school year to begin for weeks; he was ready to see his friends again. Now that he has caught up with them, he's ready for summer to resume. 




Evan was not thrilled about returning to school, and to make matters worse, day one included a pep-rally. He was ready to crawl right back into bed.



His hair was lit, though, y'all!

I pray they have a wonderful year filled with lasting memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment