Thursday, May 11, 2017

On the Road to the Championship

Monday night was the middle school quarter finals game. We won 5-0, and Evan had a goal! It was great soccer on our part, just a bit one-sided. Evan's favorite teacher was there to cheer him on!

 

Keagan has waited three years to play for Coach Jandro. He loves my "Evs" and "Keags" and chose them for team captains and the coin toss. 

 

The semi-final game Wednesday night was a nail biter! I bet I got up, sat down, got up again a hundred times! We won in the second OT 1-0.  It was a great played game by my boys!

 
  

Monday is the championship game. I would love to win, but I'm just so proud of how hard the boys have worked to move from fourth seed to the championship game, that I'm not even worried about winning!

Go Hawks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment