Monday, January 18, 2016

Mas Family Fun, Por Favor

So I finally know what people do when they don't have weekends filled with soccer games. We had one such weekend and after spending two days watching football, I knew it was time to get out of the house. We drove to the city and finally had lunch at The Pharmacy. It only took us three years to find the time to eat at the highly acclaimed and highly recommended restaurant. Keagan told me to thank the person who suggested it to me. To say the least, it was a hit with the boys. 

As we were waiting street side to get our table, Keagan looked across the street at Mas Tacos and read out loud, "Pour favor" (instead of por favor) and asked what does that mean? I don't think my boys can claim to be Texan any longer. 

After lunch, we played Gold Rush at The Escape Games. We made it to the last room, and the last two clues, and then ran out of time. We were close to escaping but not close enough 
to win. 


Evan was PO'ed at losing, but we all agreed it was great fun. Hours later and the boys are still talking about it. We will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment