Friday, October 31, 2014

Tricks and Treats


 
 
 
This brings me so much joy! I'm so happy to see Evan going trick-or-treating with a friend. I have been saddened that my little boy has become so grown up in such a short amount of time. I am relishing today's costume choice and his excitement for tonight - even if he is ditching us to hang out with a friend.


Keagan and Alex have ditched us, too. Alex's family knows me well enough to know I don't do temps below 55 degrees, and they have agreed to take the boys around the neighborhood. I am so grateful because 41degrees and wind gusts of 30mph spell misery. I lucked out this year getting to sit on the couch in my warm house drinking Port.                                                          Happy Halloween! Hope your night is filled with tricks and treats!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment