Saturday, February 18, 2023

Happiest of Birthdays to Me

I was up at o’dark thirty to make my way to the gym for a birthday burn. Nothing says ‘love yourself ‘ and ‘here’s to another year’ like a good work out! 

The fam and I had brunch today in Germantown to celebrate! We watched the Vols lose on the big screens, played the game “is she a local or a visitor”, and had great pancakes.



I had a BAM that had me feeling so good I forgot about the pinched nerve in the back of my skull but kinda made it hard making it out of the beer garden tables. 



These two joined us before making their way to a Mardi Gras themed party. 



Tomorrow the celebration continues with another brunch with Evan and Anna in Knox.





I’m one year away from 50, an age I once thought officially made a person old. I’m rethinking that now; I’ve decided 100 is old. This still gives me another life to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment